In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to install HP printer drivers in Windows XP. Go to www.hp.com and click on ‚Äòsupport and drivers‚Äô. Choose ‚Äòdownload drivers and software‚Äô, enter your product name and click GO. On the next page click on the specific product link then choose the operating system on the following page. Next choose the basic driver and click on ‚Äòdownload only‚Äô. Then double click on the icon on your desktop and click ‚Äòrun‚Äô. If you had an old software, you will be prompted to uninstall it. Go ahead and do it. After this, restart your computer. For installing the software, follow through the steps. Connect the printer to the computer, when prompted to do so. Then click ‚Äòfinish‚Äô and you are ready to use the printer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades