In this video the author shows how to install Linux OS from Windows. He inserts the Linux installation CD and reboots the system showing how to enter the BIOS settings. Now he shows how to set the primary boot device to CD drive and when he restarts the computer the Kubuntu Linux CD is booted and now you can start installing the Linux OS on your system. He goes on and shows all the basic features of the Kubuntu Linux OS. Now he starts the installation process and shows how to set all the basic regional, language and keyboard settings. He further shows how to select a partition to install the Linux OS. He guides you thorough the rest of the installation process and after restart now you can select the Linux OS while booting and finally use the Linux. So if you are looking for a tutorial on how to install a Linux OS, this video will help you a lot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades