In this tutorial, we learn how to install Linux Mint 7 in Windows Vista. Use Sun Virtual box to download the Linux Mint 7. When finished, open up the program and click the install button, then go through the install process to finish installing the Linux program. You can go through the default settings or you can choose your own. When it's finished installing, create a name and password, then choose if you want to log in automatically. When finished, you will have the operating system up, then install the "guest edition" which is a hardware system made for Linux. Load these drivers and when you are finished, the software will run seamlessly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades