In this how to video, you will learn how to install Mac OS X on Windows XP. First, download and open PearPC. Also make sure you have the Mac OS X CD or installation files on your computer. Next, select edit and navigate to the Mac OS X file. Click okay and then press configure. From here, change the settings to your liking, such as the screen resolution, and click finish. Next, click browse and go to the Mac OS X ISO file. Open it and the installation for the operating system will start. This may take a while, depending on how fast your computer is. Once this is done, the Mac OS X is now installed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades