This video from TechFusionVids presents how to install Microsoft Office 2008 on Macbook Pro.All installation process takes about 5 minutes. Insert Microsoft Office 2008 installation disk, double click on the installer icon when Office installation window opens.Click Continue two times, agree to software license agreement, type your name and name of your computer, click Continue again.Window opens saying you should close all running applications before starting further installation.Once it's done click Continue installation. New window opens saying all installation will take 1.1 GB disk space, click Install and wait for about 4-5 minutes.After the installation, installer will check and remove any other versions of Office.After that you will be able to create your Office identity.Then from Getting Started window you can Learn More, Register or Check for Updates.You can set checking for updates manually or automatically by a schedule.If an update is found you should quit all Office applications except update installer. Then press Install.Once all the updates are downloaded and installed you can use Office applications again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades