Windows Vista comes with a list of pre installed fonts. You can also add new fonts to your operating system. To install a font you will need to download it from the internet first. Go to Google and search for you favorite fonts. Open any of the website and download a font. Save the font to your local hard disk. For convenience save it to the desktop. If the font that you downloaded is a compressed file, extract the font file from it. Now open the windows explorer. Go to the local drive where windows is installed. Go to the Windows folder and then go to the fonts folder. Copy the fonts file that you just downloaded into this folder. This installs the font and now you can start using this font. This video shows how to install a new font on your windows operating system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades