This video is about how to install custom fonts on XP. The first thing to do is to open your browser and type "fonts" in the search bar. Several sites will appear and just simply click on any of the websites. Once you have found the site that suits you best, just start looking for fonts that you may like. And if you already have found a font, just simply press download then save it in your computer. Once you have saved it, other files need to be extracted so just simply extract it. After extracting it, Go to control panel found in the start menu and just click "fonts". After wards, click "file" then click "install new font". Just locate the folder in which you saved your font. The font will then appear under the "list of fonts" and just click the button "select All" then "OK". Then your font is already installed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades