In this video you will learn how to Install Mac OS X Snow Leopard from a USB drive to windows. This does not include how to exactly download Snow Leopard but it does, however, show how to install it from the USB drive. Mahmood23 shows how you first setup your partition and how to restore your formatted USB. Once you've restored the USB, you will be able to install the program. According to Mahmood23, the restore process takes about 30 minutes. Once it's restored, your computer will be available to install the program to your computer. This video was directed by Mahmood Andishmand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades