In this video, Gary from MacMost gives some tips on how to set up a new printer with your Mac. Some printers don't work for Macs, so make sure it's compatible before purchasing it, by checking the internet. Check if a USB cable comes with a cable and buy one if necessary. Ignore the CD that comes with the printer, because it probably doesn't have the correct Mac drivers. Leopard or Snow Leopard systems will find the correct drivers for you automatically most of the time. You might need to download the driver from the manufacturer's web site. Install the drivers and then your computer will recognize the printer. If you have an problems with installation, you can find solutions on web forums or at the Genius Bar at the Mac store. This video shows simple ways to get your new printer to work with your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades