The author shows how to install Puppu Linux 4.3.1 in Innotek VirtualBox 1.5.2. He shows steps to create a new virtual machine in Innotek VirtualBox, by showing the various configuration settings like the RAM size, hard disk space etc. He shows how to boot the virtual machine with the Puppy Linux installation ISO file. Next, during boot up, he shows how to set the language and regional settings, resolution settings etc. In the next screen he shows how to access the local drive and partition it for installing the Puppy Linux in it. Next he guides us how to install the Puppy Linux on that partitioned drive. By following the steps in this video you can easily install Puppy Linux in Innotek VirtualBox.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades