In this how to video, you will learn how to install Sony Vegas or any other Windows software on to a Mac. This will be useful if you cannot find a Mac equivalent of a Windows program. First, you will need Boot Camp Assistant. This will allow you to run any windows program on your Mac. Open the program and press continue. Next, you can select how big you want the Windows partition to be. You can select the 32 gigabytes button, or adjust it manually by sliding it. Next, select Partition. Once this is done, you will be able to run any Windows software on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades