This video tutorial from SoldierKnowsBest presents how to install Snow Leopard operating system on your Mac computer.
First, you need to backup any useful data you have on your computer because it may be lost during the installation.
29 $ upgrade version allows you to upgrade one PC and 49 $ Family Pack version allows to upgrade up to 5 computers.
The presenter in this tutorial uses Family Pack version installation DVD.
Insert installation disk into disk drive.
You can do clean install or upgrade from previous Mac OS version.
Once installer window opens double-click install Mac OS X icon.
Click Continue, agree to the licence agreement, then click Install button.
Before that you can view installation details by clicking Show all disks.
Click OK. The installation process will start.
This could take about 45 minutes, depending on your hardware configuration.
After some reboots the installation is completeand a Thank You window will appear indicating that you can now use your new operating system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades