The first thing to do to install tune-up utilities on Windows 7 is to, go to Google and search tune up utilities. Then you scroll down to CNET download website and click download now. After you clicked it hit save file and wait for it to load. After you finished downloading it in that box right click it and choose open containing folder. Then drag the file to your desktop and right click on the folder and go all the way down to properties. Once you are on to it go to compatibilities and check the box for Windows Vista service pack 1 and click ok. After that double click it and run it normally. The last thing is click no on the box that pops up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades