A Tutorial: Ubuntu Linux is a completely free open-source operating system that has many useful features and abilities, and this guide will show you how to try this new OS without harming your Windows system, and it only takes five minutes to learn! This guide will show you how to: -Download and burn the Ubuntu image to CD -Shrink the Windows installation to make room for Ubuntu -Boot to the Ubuntu live CD and begin the installation process -A step-by-step description of what options to choose and when during the installation, including how to manually partition Ubuntu on your hard drive This guide was created for Windows Vista (using the disk manager to shrink Windows and make room for Linux) but should work with Windows XP as well as any version where you can shrink the partition through the control panel. This guide was designed for systems with a single hard disk, but may be used on a multiple hard-disk system with minor changes. For more information on Linux go to www.linuxhaxor.net Check out more of Nixie -- http for more of my crazy videos and less crazy tips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades