RAID, or Redundant Array of Independent Disks, lets you divide and replicate data among multiple hard disk drives for information storage security. This video tutorial demonstrates how to install Ubuntu in a RAID 0 array. Before starting, you'll need at least 2 hard drives and an Ubuntu alternate installation CD. RAID 0, or striped disks, let's you install an operating system, such as Ubuntu, on a partition, while using others for data storage, as illustrated in this instructional segment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades