Here is the answer to the question that a lot of people have asked lately, "How does one install Linux Ubuntu on Windows without causing any modifications in the original boot record of the PC?" Software wiz-kid Matt Hartley walks the viewer through a step-by-step process of installing Ubuntu on a Windows-driven computer. The secret is to download Ubuntu to a CD instead of downloading and installing it directly on the hard drive of one's PC. This also ensures that the Ubuntu is easy to delete if one wants to do so. The easiest way to download Ubuntu to a CD is by using the Wubi installer, which is freely available on the internet. Matt also issues a cautionary note: One could come face to face with serious compatibility issues if one installs a Linux program (Ubuntu) on a PC designed for Windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades