If you have recently switched from PC to Mac or are just getting used to your new Apple computer, you may need help on adding and deleting programs. In order to fully appreciate your Mac you will want to install fun programs. In this tutorial, learn how to add useful things to your computer and delete ones you don't use to save space. This process is incredibly easier to do on a Mac than it is on a PC, and you will be able to master it in no time. Follow along with Luke as he shows you the step by step for the whole process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades