Some computers might now have a working DVD drive and in such cases you can use a USB pen drive to install Windows 7 on it. To do this first connect the USB drive to your computer. Now go to the command prompt and run the 'diskpart' command to find the details of the hard drive. Use the 'List Disk' command to list all the drives on you computer. You can also find the USB drive in the list. Now use the Select disk command to select the disk. Perform a clean command of the disk. Next create a primary partition on the drive and select the partition. Now format the drive and this makes it ready to use it as a boot drive. Watch the rest of the video to know how to install Windows from it. This video shows how to install Windows 7 from a USB drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades