If you do not have a CD-Rom drive on your new computer, or it is broken, you can still install Windows XP.
In this tutorial, learn how to go 'old school' and use MS DOS to install XP with a bootable flash drive.
This video will show you how to access DOS on your computer and use it to add XP to your system.
This method requires no CDs and is quite easy to accomplish. This instructional clip will take you step by step through the process so that you can update your computer in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades