This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to install Windows XP from a USB flash disk drive. First download USB multiboot from 911cd. Insert the XP disk and plug in the USB flash disk into your PC. Format the USB flash disk. For this click on "RMPrepUSB" and the HP format tool should pop up. Do a quick format to USB drive with ntfs file system. Close HP format tool and click go. Now you have a Windows XP bootable USB flash disk drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades