Not in love with your new Mac but don't want to give it away and lose a thousand bucks? You're in luck.
If you recently converted to a Mac and are really missing Windows, there is an easy way to install XP on your new Apple.
So, if for some reason you would like to use Windows on an Apple, follow along with this tutorial and find out exactly how to do so. In this video, you will learn how to install Windows XP using VMware Fusion, which you can download online.
So, kiss OS X goodbye and start downloading, you are only a few minutes away from becoming a "PC" again.
VMWareFusion download link
Note: When downloading VMWareFusion, remember the file extension of all 4 files must be .001, .002, etc. and not .zip. (Safari will automatically add .zip so remember to remove it)
Windows XP download link
Product Key/Serial Numbers:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades