If you have just gotten a Netbook and need to install Windows on it, check out this tutorial. In this video, you will learn how to get Windows XP onto a Netbook using only your USB input and a thumb drive.
In this particular video, the example shown is installing Windows XP on an Acer Aspire One A110 using a Kingston Datatraveller 100 1GB USB thumb drive. Follow along and learn the step by step to this process and take full advantage of your Netbook.
For this installation, you may need to download the USB Multiboot Tool, which can be done here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades