In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Windows XP or Windows 7 onto a Netbook using the WinToFlash program.
Netbooks are awesome new tools, they are as convenient as a cell phone and as useful as a whole computer; however, they often don't come with CD-Rom or Disc drives which can make installing programs difficult.
If you are having this problem, check out this video for all the facts on installing Windows without a CD. This informational clip will show you a very easy way to install any version of Windows on any PC computer that is missing a CD/DVD drive.
*Make sure you set your computer to 'boot' from the USB drive in the BIOS.
-You can also choose "Boot from USB" in your boot menu.
*Boot from USB every time you use the computer until you see the Windows Desktop.
You can download WinToFlash here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades