The video shows how to join a home group on a Windows 7 network by helves shows you how to join a home group on a Windows 7 network of computers. It is approximately one minute thirty seconds long. To join a home group on a Windows 7 network you first go to control panel, then you click on Network and Internet, after that you click on network and sharing center, and finally click join a home group in the top right. You now select what file types you want to share with the other Windows 7 computers. Finally you enter the case sensitive password that you received when you registered your home group and you're in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades