If you're not much for office computers, and like using your own powerful PC at your workstation, then chances are, you're going to have to login to the network. Microsoft shows you how to quickly login and join a Domain or Workgroup in an office network.
A domain is a type of computer network commonly found in the workplace. (In technical-speak, it's a collection of computers that's centrally administered and operates under common rules.)
The Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions are designed to join a domain quickly and more securely. Just follow the easy-to-use wizard, which prompts you to enter your network credentials. A few moments later you're in business.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades