In this video from MegaByteTV we learn how to keep your Windows desktop clean. He keeps only 3 icons on his desktop. Have a master folder. Put all of your most used things in there. Also use something called RockDock as he says in the video. In the dock, you can then expand and see all of your files in your master folder. This is neat and organized way to keep your desktop free from clutter. It also opens up your desktop to have a nice background image which you can select yourself. At the maximum you should only have 3 or 4 icons on your desktop he says.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades