Mike Agerbo, the host from GetConnected features a quick and helpful video on how to lock drive letters on a PC. On your PC, right click the my computer icon to bring up the management window. Click on storage, then disk management. Once it brings up your list of hard drives, right click the one that you would like to change. Click change drive letter and path. Once you have the window open you can change your drive letter. This will help you when organizing your drive to limit any complications that can occur.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades