First of all you should make a folder and rename it as 'my'.
Move all your files on that folder and place it on desktop.
Also Move a jpg file on desktop and rename it as lokendra.
Note: You must install winrar software.
Right click on 'my' folder and click on 'Add to archive'.
Now a winrar file will be created with the name 'my'.
Now press 'Windows + R' and type cmd.
It will open Command Prompt.
Now type : cd desktop
Again type : copy /b lokendra.jpg+my.rar<space>new.jpg
Great!!! your files are locked in image named 'new'.
Now you can delete 'my' folder because that folder is now saved in 'new' image.
And if you double click on 'new' image then it will open the image but if you see the size of image it will be some more than your folder's size.
Now, its time to get back your files.........
Simply right click on 'new' image and select 'add to archive' as shown in figure...............
it will create a new winrar file with the name 'new'.
open it and it will look like this figure........
Click on view that is highlighted in the above figure.
It will open your original folder like this.......
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades