The video starts with a guy talking while we see a computer
screen with instructions on how to log in as an administrator of your Windows XP Personal Computer.
First thing is to restart your PC.
Second,is to wait for the login screen.
Third, then press and hold down the Control and Alt keys and then press the delete key, let go of the delete key while you are still pressing the Control and Alt keys and press delete key one more time.
By now you should have a screen that has your User ID on it.
Erase your name and type in Administrator.
You should be logged in by now as the Admin.
Now you can change files and passwords, change software and hardware, anything you want, basically.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades