CtrlFormula teaches you how to make an animation with a batch file. Before you begin you must know that sending batch files over the internet is risky, so keep that in mind. You create a new .txt file and type in: @echo off. Hit Enter twice and type in: echo loading. Then hit Enter once and type: ping localhost -n 2 >null. Hit Enter once and type in: cls. Copy and paste this structure three times. For each loading you see you have to add another dot at the end, so the animation will slowly go from loading. to loading....Save the file as .bat and run it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades