In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make CD and DVD images in Ubuntu. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by right-clicking on the disc icon of the computer and select Copy Disc. When the CD/DVD Options window opens, click on Properties. Now name the disc, select a save folder and choose ISO image for the image type. When finished configuring, click on Apply and wait for the disc to finish copying. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Ubuntu computer, and would like to learn how to copy CD or DVD images to be able to access it on the computer or share with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades