This feature also comes with Windows 7. Right click on desktop then click "Personalize". You can see the numbers of themes for example choose Nature theme and click "Desktop Background". You can see the some pictures and a tick mark on the corner of the pictures which tells these pictures are the part of my slide show. Also you can set the time for new pictures to come.
When you finish, you can see your setting works immediately.
Now to set your own pictures to your background slide show, reopen desktop background and click browse and locate your pictures' folder. It is important to save your all pictures to a same folder, select that folder now windows automatically select all pictures to appear in your slide show. Pictures you don't want to come in your slide show, uncheck that pictures. Now choose all available option for your slide show like time for the pictures to come.
Click save changes and rename your theme to identify your theme. Now your slide show immediately works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades