In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make custom drawer icons for their stacks in Mac OS X. Users will need to go to the site provided in the video. There users will need to follow the instructions and download the icon sets. Once downloaded, place the icons into the appropriate folders. Users may need to restart the computer. Once restarted, the icons will be neatly overlapped in drawer icons. To add a folder to Stack, simply drag it to the dock. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac OS X computer, and would like to learn how to make drawer icons to organize and keep their desktop clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades