Windows 7 uses several options to make it easier to change and locate the cursor on the screen.
1) To access these options select ‚ÄúStart‚Äù then click on ‚ÄúControl panel‚Äúfrom the menu.
2) Click on the ‚ÄúEase of access‚Äù option.
3) Select the ‚ÄúChange how your mouse works‚Äú.
4) This lets us to select different mouse pointers of our choice.
5) Select a cursor of your choice and click ‚ÄúApply‚Äù button and click ‚ÄúOk‚Äù.
6) Additional features can be accessed by clicking ‚ÄúMouse setting‚Äù option for the same window.
7) Click on ‚ÄúPointer options‚Äù tab. To enable pointer trails click ‚ÄúDisplay pointer trails‚Äù checkbox under Pointer options > Visibility options. This will show the trails of pointer on the screen to locate the movement of the cursor.
8) To show the location of the pointer enable the check box available under Visibility > ‚ÄúShow location of pointer when I press the ctrl key‚Äù.