In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to view hidden files and folders in Windows Vista. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Click on Appearance and Personalization, and select Folder Options. In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab. Under Hidden files and folders, check the option, Show Hidden files and folders. Now click Apply and OK. This video also provides a demonstration of hiding and revealing a hidden file. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to access and view hidden files and folders in their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades