If you have the new Windows 7 program and would like to make it look like Windows Vista then this video will help you accomplish that. The first step of the process is to make sure that your uxtheme is patched, if not you will have to go to Google and find the patch download. Once it is downloaded it is just a simple process to extract and install on your computer. The next step is to go into your uxtheme patch and click on the universal patcher, choose your language, click on the three patch buttons, and restart your computer. You now have Windows 7 that looks like the more familiar Windows Vista.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades