In this video, we learn how to enable the Windows default administrator account to appear at the log in screen. First, go to your "start" menu and type in "cmd". Right click "cmd" and click "run as administrator". Now click continue and type in "net user administrator /active:yes", (making sure you put the appropriate spaces), and press enter. Now it will say your command was done successfully on the space underneath where you just typed your text. When you restart your computer you will now be able to select the default administrator account straight from your log in screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades