Customizing Window Vista's glass borders is relatively simple. In order to expand the borders, right click and choose properties, then choose appearance. Scroll down and click on 'open classic appearance properties'. Under Windows Aero, choose advanced settings, and click on desktop and choose border padding. You can then increase the size to your choosing and click 'ok' and 'apply'. After a few short seconds, you will notice that your borders are fatter than they were before! You can also use these same steps to decrease the size whenever you choose. You can also change the colors and other settings through the same channels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades