In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make their own backup program. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and open the Notepad program. Then type: @echo off robocopy [source] [destination]/e/eta exit. Now click on File and select Save As. Name the file with .bat and change the Save as type to All Files (*_*). When finished, click on Save. Now whenever users run the batch file, it will show the folder with all the contents backed up. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to backup their programs in case they delete or lose the file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades