In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get tabs in Finder. This can only be done on the Mac OS X computers. Users will need to download the Total Finder application from the site provided in the video. Once downloaded and installed, this program will allow users to manage multiple Finder windows in a series of tabs in a single window. In the Finder Preferences, users are able to configure the sidebar, label color, file name and trash options. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to creating multiple Finder windows into tabs without having to actually create new windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades