ClearTechInfo live up to their by offering clear and concise information on how to manage user account settings in the new OS from Microsoft, Windows 7. Begin by pressing the start button and going into the control panel. In here look for 'user accounts and family safety', open it. Now go into user accounts and then manage another account. If you are the administrator then you can change whichever setting you want for whichever account but if you're just a standard user you can only alter your own account. If you click on a user many different options will be opened up for you. You can change the name of the account, create a password for it or change an existing one, change its display picture, setup parental control, change the account type (standard or admin.) or just delete the account. Those are all the options concerning user accounts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades