In this tutorial, we learn how to map network driers from a remote server. First, go to run on your start menu, then type in the id address or server name for what you want to access and press enter. Now, right click on the folder you want to map and click on map network drives. Choose any letter you want from the drop down menu, then click next to the "reconnect on logon" text. Click on the finish button, then open your newly mapped network drive from your computer. You can do this for any server you want, and it works for any type as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades