In this video from SocialMacbook he shows how to merge separate PDF files into one. There is a free way to do it. It will work on Mac and PC. Go to MergePDF. There is a link in the description. Here you can upload your PDF files you want joined together. Click pick files and select the files one at a time that you want merged together. You can only upload files 5 MB less each. It will tell you the size. Now you can click Merge PDF. It will say please wait, and then a box comes up where you can open or save it. Save it to your desktop and now you have merged your separate PDF files into one PDF file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades