Veronica from Tekzilla teaches you how to monitor network activity on Windows 7. Go to ITSamples and download the Network Activity Indicator program. Install it and run it. This will add a new icon on your system tray. It blinks to reflect incoming and outgoing packets. You can right click to see a more detailed report. You also get statistics and a menu for your network and firewall settings. So to get the popular windows XP type network indicator icon all you need to do is follow the steps above.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades