In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to mount ISO files without burning DVD. This task is very fast, easy and simple to do. The first way is to simply right-click on the ISO file, go to Open With and select Open with "Archive Mounter". The second way is to open the Terminal program and type in the command line: sudo mount -o loop -t iso9660.ISO [directory]. Users will need to create a directory before using the terminal command line. Finish by pressing the Enter key. This video will benefit those viewers who use an Ubuntu computer, and would like to learn how to mount an ISO file without burning a CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades