This Windows 8 tutorial, I will show you how to change the name of groups, and rearrange groups and applications in the Windows 8 start menu metro interface.
I will walk you through the whole process of keeping your Windows 8 start menu organized for easy accessibility. Using groups allows you to store applications in blocks that are related to one another. Naming the groups will allow you to categorize the type of applications that would be in that group.
By applying the methods shown in this video, you will have a much more efficient applications start menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades