In this video you will learn from Dave Andrews how to organize and navigate through the files and folders in Windows XP. Every computer has files and folders with stored data. The folders may contain other folders and they are stored on the Hard Drive. To access the Hard Drive you need to click the Start button and click My Computer. In My Computer you have the "C Drive" which is the Main Drive and other secondary drives. In each drive you have folders and subfolders. You will learn in the video how to create a folder and how to move or copy it in your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades