The video is about how to use voice over in Safari for Mac OS X. To use Voice over it has to be enabled first. It can be used to read the entire html content on web page using short cut control + option + shift + Down Arrow. To move between different items on the web page use Control + Option + left or right arrows. To click any link use Control + Option + Space bar. To go back in the browser use Command + [. To stop interacting with HTML content use Control + Option + Shift + Up Arrow. After stopping html interaction we can use voice over to interact with tool bar, menu bar etc using the normal keyboard shortcuts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades