Permanent access to the internet might not always be possible for you and your Linux system, and this computer operating system could be a bit tricky for beginners, but fret not, help is here. Check out this video tutorial on how to offline package install and update on Ubuntu Linux.
Some people do not have a permanent access to the Internet or the connection is limited; as an example, a friend can't download files larger than 10 mb. So how to install applications offline, in Ubuntu? Obviously, the packages have to be downloaded from another computer but this should include all the dependencies or else it would be useless.
Here is a list of packages and dependencies for offline installation.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades