This Windows 8 guide is for those who are new adopters of the Windows 8 operating system. Maybe you just bought a new PC with Windows 8 and you need to learn your way around, then this tutorial is for you.
In this Windows 8 tutorial, you will learn how to open and close Windows 8 applications in the desktop view versus closing metro applications in the metro interface. Their is actually more than one way to close a Windows 8 application and in this tutorial we will use two methods.
- While in the metro Interface, place cursor at top of screen until cursor turns into grabbing hand.
- Click and drag down toward bottom of page and application will disappear and close.
- For desktop applications, use the old style way of closing apps by clicking "X" in the upper right hand of a given window.
- Alternatively, you can close any application by hitting "Alt+F4" rather it is a metro app or regular Windows 8 application.
- Take a water break its not easy transitioning to a whole new operating system. :)
Feel free to ask us to make a tutorial and if we feel we can meet your needs we will make a tutorial for you. Thanks for watching our Windows 8 tutorials!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades